Learning Ukulele 50 Sites Top 50 Ukulele Sites Argapa Ukuleles - one size louder: Glueing sides to top, and neck

Friday, November 28, 2008

Glueing sides to top, and neck

I thought I was going to put the neck on hold until I could get to my
bandsaw, but during childrens hour on tv I cut three pieces with a
couple of japanese hand saws - in the pic you can see them laminated
together lengthwise. And I finished shaping the braces and the bridge
patch, so I glued the sides to the top.

It's a wound no-name string, probably C. And as I was wrapping the
string it struck me that I forgot to put a dozen small screws around
the edge of the solera... I will do that before fitting the back.

I think progress has been good this week. Hopefully I can get the neck
going during the weekend.

No comments: