Learning Ukulele 50 Sites Top 50 Ukulele Sites Argapa Ukuleles - one size louder: New stuff started

Monday, February 20, 2012

New stuff started

I will build some piccolos this spring. I can't seem to keep up with the demand, I decided a while back to say no to any inquiries, but people are so goddamn nice. So just a few more. Like ten.

But I'll sort a couple of koa sopranos as well. And maybe the resos, if only I could get those metal parts from England.

My koa prototype looks decent in the pic, but needs a partial refinish after a very ill adviced attempt at pore filling. I should just leave that to those who know their shit.

And one of the concerts is going out the door tomorrow! Bound for Lover's Lane (don't laugh).

1 comment:

Brian Newman said...

I hate it when people are nice.

Lovers Lane. That is fairly ironic, isn't it?