Learning Ukulele 50 Sites Top 50 Ukulele Sites Argapa Ukuleles - one size louder: Cherry soprano done

Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Cherry soprano done

After playing it for a few days I can finally say it's done. It plays very well and is both loud and sweet sounding. The neck has a pin stripe lamination and a carbon fibre reinforcement, probably making it my stiffest yet, unnecessarily strong.

It has its small share of dings and nicks from building of course, as does all of my ukes. A minor discount will be made I think. But I am very pleased with it - if it hadn't been re-ordered I'd have kept it myself. It's the first one in quite a while that I enjoy playing as much as my own mahogany soprano (I honestly don't know if anyone else would think this to be a good thing though).

Kids permitting I'll do a video tonight.
Post a Comment