Learning Ukulele 50 Sites Top 50 Ukulele Sites Argapa Ukuleles - one size louder: Partially censored frontal pic

Monday, February 25, 2013

Partially censored frontal pic

I know they look strange with the paper covering the secret inlays. But other than that, they look quite good I think. And what's even better, they sound really good.

I didn't have to use a ring under the coverplate like I did on Brian's reso, I made the neck angle different this time.

(On Brian's, I made the neck angle to suit the coverplates I paid for but never got from Delta Resonator Cones. So I bought these and they turned out to be lower.)

But that ring looked great. Maybe slightly better than without one. If I were to start production for real, or send drawings somewhere I'd consider including a ring like that.