Learning Ukulele 50 Sites Top 50 Ukulele Sites Argapa Ukuleles - one size louder: 1000th post / Johan 200509

Sunday, May 10, 2020

1000th post / Johan 200509

Well this is something else innit. Ye olde blogge is suddenly 1000 posts deep, and that after a measly 13 years. 

So in honour of this occasion there will be no instruments, tools, piles of wood, of half dried shellac in this post. It will be two pics of my boy Johan because of two reasons. The first, obviously, is that what matters most to me is my family. My wife Ann, my daughter Li, and Johan. The second reason is that Johan was on the first post ever, when I just had gotten a new cell phone with the futuristic feature of blog creation. I took a pic and the option ”send to blog” appeared and I took the leap. 

The pic I tried it with was of Johan standing next to a tree stump in July 2007, just after his fifth birthday. The link is here:


And now he agreed to let me take a pic of him standing next to a tree stump. Not actually a stump with roots but one he’s half buried so it stands up, and he can jump up on top of it. I shit you not. 



Here’s that first pic, or a screen grab of it anyway. On the stump there are remnants of spruce cones, one or a bunch of squirrels really had a feast. 



Fanx all of you who visit this murky corner of the internet. Maybe I would keep on posting without you but most likely not. 

No comments: